Wulf's Kitchen: Seafood Casserole
Sometimes you want to spend all day in the kitchen on a project, and sometimes you’re looking for maximum reward with minimum effort. This casserole fits the bill for easy and delicious. Buttery and packed with seafood, the result is much more decadent than the few minutes it takes to put it all together would suggest. Definitely a family favorite!
RECIPE AND PHOTOS BY WULF’S FISH TEAM MEMBER STEVE BARRESI. FOLLOW HIM ONINSTAGRAM
- 1 pound scallops
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 pound haddock fillet, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 pound raw claw knuckle lobster meat
- 8-ounce package of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 cups Ritz cracker, crushed into crumbs (2 sleeves)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish and layer seafood in the order listed.
Cover with the cheese.
Mix together Ritz crumbs, butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
Spread crumbs over everything.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve with lemon wedges and a green salad.